Saturday, October 23, 2010

Jimmy Choo for


Coco's Tea Party posted earlier about these. So I'm just going to do a long quote from hers:
"Yes ladies, the Jimmy Choo and UGG collaboration is here. I know opinion is split when it comes to UGG boots, and I totally understand why some hate them and why others adore them. My view on UGG boots follows: 
  • They are very warm so when it gets really, really, really cold I have no other option but to wear them - I have cold feet and have been wearing slippers since August, so I am not exaggerating when I say I have no other option. My toes would fall off.
  • They are acceptable to wear when it is really very cold because Sarah Jessica Parker does. And she's cool.
  • They also make feet appear fat and only look half-decent when worn with skinny jeans, therefore they limit what you can wear big time."

Agreed with all of it. Most comfortable and warm yet unatractive footwear. But I would LOVE to own one of these. They're much more fashionable than the original. My favorite are the fringed ones. However, they are about $600. I don't know about you, but that is beyond expensive. If you are extremely rich, you can buy a couple at net-a-porter (by "a couple", I mean one for you and one for me).
However, I will me checking bay a lot this winter for a pair. But since they just came out, I'm not expecting to be successful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment